ICTP second phase projects
According to the outputs and the outcomes which have been achieved during the project first phase,requirements of the next phase projects were discussed to be developed by a number of experts in ICT (Information and Communication Technology) to be implemented and deployed all over the beneficiary universities .
- Infrastructure establishment and enhancement projects for the universities information centers (17 projects).
- Projects increase universities network access points which has been funded by (MCIT) Ministry of communication and information technology (17 projects).
- EUN and Supreme council of universities infrastructure complement project.
- Information centers enhancement project of Ministry of Higher Education.
- MIS enhancement and implementation projects for universities and technical colleges.(28 projects).
- Portal establishment projects for universities and technical universities (30 projects).
- projects to activate the usage of information technology in learning through e-learning (22 Projects).
- Competitive projects for the production and the dissemination of e-courses for a number of courses (3 Projects).
- Projects to continue the establishment of unified index for the universities libraries (21 Projects).
Projects for establishing a national digital repository for universities thesis and researches (16 Projects)
Training projects on information technology (22 Projects) .